internet friends are kinda like illegally downloaded friends. you don’t get the physical copy but you still get all the great content
“On Friday, CeeLo Green pleaded no contest to a felony count of providing Ecstasy to a woman in 2012. The unnamed woman accused the former The Voice judge of spiking her drink after meeting at a sushi restaurant. The woman stated that the next thing she realized she had awakened in a bedroom naked, with Green in the room. She stated that she had recordings of Green apologizing and making references to the Ecstasy that was used. (much more…)”
TW out the wazoo. CeeLo is a no-contest mind-altering-drug using rapist. Except he (and his lawyers and the court?) don’t know what rape or consent are. UGH UGH UGH. Don’t read this if you’re not feeling strong first.
Using the correct pronouns is just as important when the person isnt there to hear it.
heyo very quickly my friend jenn has a jensen ackles photo op for this weekend at njcon and she is unable to put it to use so she wants to know if anyone would like to buy it! the tickets were listed by creation for $139 and she’s selling it for $125.
if anyone’s interested please drop a message in either of our asks!
Me. Today. Shit.
Hello there! I’m opening commissions for the first time ever, so for those who are really patient and zen here they are!
All commissions will be in A4 size (8x11 inches/21x29 cm) digital copy at 300 dpi.
- The commissions are for personal use only.
- All payments will be through Paypal with USD.
- Commission work starts after full payment.
- I won’t draw: nsfw, gore, or furry.
- Since its my first time doing commission I’ll keep it only Teen Wolf.
Process & Payment:
If you’re interested, send me an email to email@example.com with the form
Type of Commission
Number of Characters (Max. 3)
Here are more examples of my art. If you have any questions/clarifications please don’t hesitate to ask.
And that’s it! Thank you! Have a good day/night (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
ive been meaning to make work-related comics forever, so enjoy some choice movie title bastardizations.
(these all actually, seriously, happened, with no humor or awareness on the part of the customer at the time as far as I could tell. so, yes, someone actually asked for a ticket to “Detergent” with a straight face.)
Summer break: day 84 (Positivity challenge: day four)
1. After a long evening of adventuring to Monmouth and back for volleyball, I was grateful to spend a few minutes this morning stretching out all my muscles. I wasn’t sore from playing volleyball, it’s just those darn bleachers!
2. This morning I met up with Bailey and Brianna to get breakfast at Sweet Betty’s, and their Huevos Rancheros are fantastic! I’m blessed to have friends that have truly lasted a lifetime.
3. It’s a short work week! :)
Have a lovely Tuesday, everyone!
“I never fixed a plan of career for myself. I never tried to influence the opinion of people on myself, which is what a lot of other people do. Some artists, some actors, they do everything to fit into the image of a certain type of actor or artist, and I’m really not like that.”
Liz Climo on Tumblr.
If you think eating healthy is cheap you either live with your parents or have never actually been to a grocery store